LumiPop respects the privacy rights of its users and recognizes the importance of their personal data.
2. Who processes personal data?
LumiPop is responsible for the processing and determines alone, or in collaboration with others, what personal data is collected, as well as the purpose and means for the processing of such personal data.
2.2. Processor (s)
LumiPop is free to use data processors. A processor is a natural or legal person who processes personal data on request or on behalf of the controller. The processor is required to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The processor always acts according to the instructions of the controller.
LumiPop uses the following categories of "processors": hosting companies, external payment service providers, logistics partners.
3. On what legal basis are my data processed?
In accordance with the Privacy Act and the Regulation, we process personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- Based on the execution of the contract as agreed with the User, or the completion of pre-contractual steps, at the request of the user;
- On the basis of compliance with legal or regulatory provisions, relating to the management of the contractual relationship, and in particular invoicing;
- Based on our legitimate interest in sending information and flyers to our customers;
- Based on your express consent to send promotional offers (direct marketing).
4. What personal data is processed?
LumiPop undertakes to collect and process only the personal data that are relevant and necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. The following categories of personal data are processed:
- Personal identification data (surname, first name, address);
- Contact information (phone number and e-mail address);
- Financial Identifiers (Bank Data: we only store the necessary data, and always in a manner consistent with the GDPR)
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies);
- Optional personal data (sex, date of birth).
This data is collected when you register on the Website and /or place an order. Data may also be provided to external partners, subject to your permission. Other personal data may be collected later, for example as part of our after-sales service. The amount of data collected depends on your use of the Website and the functionality of the Website.
5. For what purposes will my personal data be used?
LumiPop collects your personal information to provide each user of our platform with a secure, optimal and personalized user experience. The collection of personal data may intensify as the User makes more intensive use of the platform and our online services. LumiPop reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations if data is missing, incorrect or incomplete.
Data processing is essential for the operation of the platform and related services. The treatment is carried out exclusively for the following specific purposes:
- Customer management: customer administration, order management, deliveries, billing, credit checks, support, complaint tracking and newsletter sending.
- Litigation Management.
- Protection against fraud and offenses.
- Personalized marketing and newsletter if you have expressly agreed. In this case, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
The user always provides the personal data himself and can thus exercise a certain degree of control. If some data is incomplete or apparently inconsistent